View Our Various Programs
30-day kit $250
B12 Near Me: B12 Injections Available Nationwide
Whether your healthcare goals include eliminating stress, optimizing your cognitive (brain) function, increasing your energy levels, or losing stubborn body fat – or all of the above – B12 supplementation should be at the top of your must-have list of safe, effective, proven therapies.
B12 Near Me, located in Miami, Florida, delivers our patients the highest-quality, FDA-approved B12 injections available to US patients.
What Is B12 and Why Is It Essential to Optimal Health?
Vitamin B12 molecular structure
B12, also called cobalamin, is one of the eight B vitamins and is essential for:
- Energy metabolism (maintaining healthy weight and reducing body fat)
- DNA synthesis
- Nervous system protection
- Catalyzing enzyme reactions
- Producing red blood cells (erythrocytes)
Without enough B12, long-term, and possibly permanent, damage to the cardiovascular and nervous systems will result, including the development of dementia, pernicious anemia, and other devastating conditions.
As we will explore later on, high-quality, FDA-approved B12 injections will rapidly restore optimal levels of the vitamin to protect against the serious consequences of B12 deficiency for greater energy, cognitive function, and improved heart health.
What Are the Dangers of B12 Deficiency?
The National Institutes of Health (NIH), the leading public health authority on nutrition standards in the United States has set out guidelines for minimal B12 intake through diet or supplementation.
|Birth to 6 months||0.4 mcg*||0.4 mcg|
|7–12 months||0.5 mcg||0.5 mcg|
|1–3 years||0.9 mcg||0.9 mcg|
|4–8 years||1.2 mcg||1.2 mcg|
|9–13 years||1.8 mcg||1.8 mcg|
|14–18 years||2.4 mcg||2.4 mcg||2.6 mcg||2.6 mcg|
|19+ years||2.4 mcg||2.4 mcg||2.6 mcg||2.6 mcg|
Bear in mind that these figures represent the bare minimum B12 intake, or what the NIH calls “Adequate Intake” (AI), needed to avoid major health issues in most individuals – not the amount your body requires to truly thrive.
Due to the role that B12 plays in nervous and cardiovascular system health, B12 deficiency can cause the following symptoms:
- Breathlessness and dizziness
- Blurry or distorted visions and other visual disturbances
- Depression and other mood disorders
- Impaired cognitive function
- Glossitis (discolored tongue, often painful)
- Impaired balance and disrupted gait (especially in elderly patients)
- Parasthesia (“pins and needles”)
- Pale skin
Pernicious anemia (a failure to produce enough red blood cells which carry oxygen throughout the body) is the most extreme and dangerous health consequence of B12 deficiency.
Who Is At Greatest Risk of B12 Deficiency?
The following groups have the highest risk for suffering a B12 deficiency:
- The elderly (often due to deterioration of the digestive system)
- Patients with gut conditions that impair nutrient absorption like Crohn’s disease or Celiac’s disease
- Individuals prescribed certain medications like antibiotics, cholesterol-lowering drugs, anti-seizure medications, chemotherapy drugs, and antacids
- Vegans and vegetarians (due to low dietary B12 intake through animal products)
Why You May Not Know You Have Low B12 Until It’s Too Late
Unfortunately, many doctors often mistake the above symptoms caused by low B12 levels for those of another condition, leaving the B12 deficiency untreated:
“Vitamin B12 deficiency is common, mainly due to limited dietary intake of animal foods or malabsorption of the vitamin. Vegetarians are at risk of vitamin B12 deficiency as are other groups with low intakes of animal foods or those with restrictive dietary patterns. Malabsorption of vitamin B12 is most commonly seen in the elderly, secondary to gastric achlorhydria. The symptoms of sub-clinical deficiency are subtle and often not recognized.“
In turn, such oversights endanger the health, and possibly the life, of patients who desperately need B12 supplementation.
The bottom line: many patients suffering from low B12 condition remain undiagnosed for years. That’s why routine testing for B12 deficiency is so important and, when necessary, quick corrective action.
What Are the Benefits of B12 Supplementation?
B12 supplements typically come in one of three forms:*
- Oral B12 supplements (for absorption through the gastrointestinal tract)
- Sublingual B12 supplements (for absorption through the mucous tissues under the tongue)
- B12 injection, either intravenous (IV) or intramuscular (IM)
*As we will discuss in the upcoming section, B12 injections are the ideal form of B12 supplementation because of the direct delivery of the vitamin to the tissues and organs that need it through the bloodstream.
The benefits of B12 supplementation include:
- Weight loss (studies show an inverse relationship between B12 and obesity – meaning more B12 is tied to lower body fat)
- Increased energy levels
- Promotes the formation of healthy red blood cells to deliver oxygen and other nutrients efficiently throughout the body
- Increased bone density
- Improved eye health and reduced risk of age-related eye degeneration
- Lifted depression and overall improved mood/mental health
- Healthier hair, nails, and skin
CRITICAL: Why Are B12 Injections Superior to Oral Supplements?
If you have a B12 deficiency, then safely and rapidly increasing your levels is the priority. Here are a few reasons why B12 injections are superior to oral supplements:
- Bypass the digestive system (which is often the cause of B12 deficiency in the first place) for delivery directly into the bloodstream
- Allows for higher dosages in a single shot compared to other methods
- Less frequent supplementation required compared to daily (or twice-daily) pills
- Injections produce more rapid increases in B12 levels compared to oral supplementation
Who Should Consider B12 Injections?
Based on the risk factors and the benefits of B12 for anti-aging we’ve discussed, you should consider B12 injections if you fit into one or more of the following groups:
- Obese individuals (due to the lipotropic, or fat-burning, properties of B12)
- Individuals with autoimmune diseases that may affect the GI tract (Crohn’s disease, Celiac’s disease, IBD, etc.)
- Athletes looking to increase red blood cell counts for optimized cardiovascular performance
- Anyone experiencing depression, anxiety, or other mental health conditions
- Individuals interested in improved hair, nails, and skin health and appearance
- Vegans, vegetarians, and other groups with low dietary intake of animal products
How Can I Source High-Quality B12 Near Me For Anti-Aging Health Optimization?
If you’re ready to supercharge your immune system, restore and protect brain health, and reap the numerous other benefits of B12 injections, our hassle-free 3-step process goes like this:
- Fill out intake form with basic contact info, reasons for seeking care, medical history, etc.
- Schedule either a telemedicine phone consultation or an in-person appointment.
- Receive all the medical supplies you need based on your individualized treatment plan developed in partnership with your B12 Near Me doctor
We’re always available to lend any support and to answer any further questions you have about B12 supplementation or the B12 Near Me therapy process. Don’t hesitate to contact us.
AT OUR CLINIC WE DO THINGS DIFFERENTLY, WE'RE BETTER!
At B12 Near Me we help you lose stubborn adipose body fat. We use a modern protocol of 800 calories or more. Our treatments include the HCG Diet, Lipotropic Injections, MIC Injections, Sermorelin Therapy and More!